DVD Україна · Форум цінителів якісної відеопродукції

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Санкции в действии!!!)))

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Всем доброго здоровья! Решил поделиться интересной информацией! Может кто-то сталкивался с подобным явлением, поделитесь своим опытом!
Вот уже на протяжении где-то месяца не удается купить товар на американском Ebay! При попытке "Buy it now" выдает ось таку краказяблю "We are sorry but the item you selected may not be purchased due to Seller shipping restrictions, country specific import/export or other relevant restrictions." Хотя Украина торжественно присутствует в списке стран, куда продавец доставляет товар. Связывался и с продавцами, и получал от них invoice напрямую, нифига! Обратился в службу поддержки и вот, что получил:
Dear Artem ,

Thank you for getting in touch with eBay Customer Service. I certainly understand your concern on buying an item you want. My name is Eli and don’t you worry, I’m more than happy to assist you with this.

First off, I really want to commend you for being so proactive on bringing this up to our attention. This is the kind on attitude that we want our members to have.

I have carefully reviewed your account and actually I have confirmed the reason on why you’re unable to buy on item its because eBay has changed the way items are shown to you, so that we make sure you are buying items that can ship to your location.

The reason why you are restricted from buying the item is because your country has legal, regulatory or import rules. Because our site will automatically restrict items if that item can’t be ship to a certain country because of some restrictions and most especially if the item is under Global Shipping Program , so the item can't be imported into some certain region and buyers like you within your region will be blocked from purchasing these items. eBay must adhere to these policies as part of International trading guidelines.

We set up buying filters like this to prevent users from buying items that could possibly infringe on laws set up by the country they are buying in. Although there may be ways of complying with these laws when you buy items in your country, we don't allow you to purchase them on our site because of the legal complications that could be associated with making such specific buying filters.

The seller has no control over this block. This means that you will unfortunately not be able to buy this item and have it shipped to your address even if you talk with your seller about the issue and obtain the necessary permissions. I understand that the answer I am giving you may be disappointing because you are being blocked from buying items you really want, but we at eBay strive to uphold the laws of many countries and this is a part of this effort.

I am happy I was able to explain things clearly and we want to express gratitude for your patronage on eBay and we are looking forward that you’ll still be doing transactions with us. We care about you as a person and will always be here for you when needed!

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today – it’s been such a pleasure Artem!

Sincerely,

Eli N.

Так что такие вот дела! Всем хорошего дня!

Можно было бы краткое содержание и резюме.